The Fall Israel Holy Land Tour with Dr. Chris Hill
INITIAL REGISTRATION PAYMENTS ONLY
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the age limit?
- Must be 18 years or older unless accompanied by a parent or guardian
What are the trip dates, departure and arrival times?
- November 1 - 10, 2016
What’s the trip cost?
- Double occupancy $3,699.00 (sharing a room with another person)
- Single occupancy $4,199.00 (rooming on your own)
Method of Payments
- Debit/Credit Card ONLY. Payments only accepted online. NO payments will be accepted through The Bookshop.
PAYMENT DEADLINE: Sunday, September 11, 2016
What is required to register?
The following are REQUIRED to reserve your spot on this trip:
1. Passport Number
2. $500.00 NON-REFUNDABLE deposit
3. Complete registration
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: Sunday, May 22, 2016
1. Legal Name as it appears on passport.
2. Provide date of birth.
3. Provide colored copy of passport information page. Please note: You will need your passport number AND its expiration date to complete the registration process.
4. Signed waivers and release forms
This Trip Includes:
- Roundtrip airfare from Denver to Israel
- Ground transportation in Israel
- Daily tours in a private, air-conditioned, Wi-Fi equipped bus with licensed guide
- Portage at the airport and hotels
- Four Star (****) hotel stay accommodations (8 days, 7 nights)
- Daily breakfast and dinner buffet at the hotels
- Hotel amenities: Wi-Fi access. Laundry is available for a cost only at our final hotel.
- Exclusive touring log book and hat provided in Israel
- All entrance fees to touring locations as per itinerary
- Trip travel insurance (details provided at interest meeting)
- Official TPHD Israel Holy Land T-Shirt
This Trip Does Not Include:
- Transportation in the U.S. to and from Denver International Airport and departure hubs
- Personal expenses, souvenirs, snacks, gifts, etc.
- Daily lunch meals are not included. Recommended daily amount is $20-25 (USD)
- Tips and gratuities to the hotel staff and restaurants
- Luggage costs: First check-in luggage is free. Fees will be charged at the expense of the traveler(s) for additional luggage.
- Airline schedules, departure delays
What are the historic sites we will be visiting?
Caesarea, Baha'i Gardens, Mt. Carmel, Armageddon, Nazareth, Sea of Galilee, Mt. of Beatitudes, Church of the Multiplication of the Loaves and Fish, Ancient Boat, Capernaum, Baptism in Yardenit, Beit Shan, Qasr el Yahud, Jerusalem - Haas Promenade, Mt. of Olives, Chapel of the Ascension, Pater Noster, Palm Sunday Road, Gethsemane, Caiphas’ House, Communion at the Garden Tomb, Lions' Gate, St. Anne’s Church, Pool of Bethesda, Pilate's Judgment Hall, The Ecce Homo Arch, Dolorosa to the Church of the Holy Sepulcher, Old City Marketplac, Jewish Quarter, Temple Institute tour, Western Wall, Western Wall Tunnel, Yad Vashem, Israel Museum - Second Temple Period Model of Jerusalem & Shrine of the Book, Drive to Bethlehem, visit Church of Shepherd's Field and Church of the Nativity, Good Samaritan, Qumran, Masada, Dead Sea.
Do I need to attend any meetings?
- Yes. All check-in meetings are mandatory. The trip timeline will be provided to the waiting list participants and also to the public participants at Public Interest Meeting.
Do I need a passport?
- Yes. Passports must be valid for 6 months beyond the end of the trip. If you don’t have one or need to renew, please do so immediately. Please note: You will need your passport number AND its expiration date to complete the registration process.
Do I need a visa?
- US citizens don’t need a visa but other nationalities may need one. If you are not a US citizen, click here to verify.
Can I upgrade my flight?
- Flight upgrades are not a Potter's House of Denver function.
What are the luggage cost for airfares?
- You are allowed one carry-on bag for free
- You are also allowed one check-in bag for free that is 50 lbs or less.
- Bags in excess of 50 lbs or any additional bags will incur additional fees at the expense of the traveler(s).
- Pack light. All participants will be required to carry their own luggage.
When will I receive my final travel packet?
- You will receive your flight itinerary, hotel names, hotel addresses, hotel phone numbers, daily tour schedule and additional details during our final check-in meeting..
What is the dress code?
- Our trip will be at the beginning of Israel’s winter. Long sleeves, a jacket, etc. is recommended.
- Ladies, your shoulders must be covered, pants, dresses or skirts should be below the knee when visiting Holy Sites.
What if I reside in another state but would like to participate?
- Please contact 303-369-8514 and ask for Pastor Kelvin Belfon or Elder Micah Billingsley.
Do I need health insurance?
- Yes, we highly recommend it. Please contact your current health insurance provider. When asking please verify that your insurance coverage extends beyond U.S. borders. For example: Medicaid and Medicare do not cover international travel. In this case, we strongly recommend that you purchase supplemental health coverage for the duration of the trip. Contact a health care professional or your current health insurance provider for more details on additional coverage.
Do I need any vaccinations?
- No shots are required. However, participants should contact their personal health physician and/or update their vaccinations.
Will I need to exchange money?
- Yes. You can exchange money before departure in the U.S. at your banking institution. Second, you have the option to exchange your money upon arrival in the Israeli airport or at local currency exchanging locations. Finally, if you choose not to exchange your money, U.S. currency is accepted in 90% of the places we will be visiting.
- Room assignments are based on gender and age of each individual. Please specify if you would like to room with a specific individual on the registration form. Be clear about your preferences.
How can I communicate back to the U.S.?
- Please check with your phone provider to see what services and rates are available to you. All costs will be your individual responsibility.
- Wireless Internet access will be available at the hotel and on the tour buses.
Does the church sponsor or help participants pay for their trip?
- No, the church does not help to support individuals on the trip at this time.
Can I sponsor someone to attend?
Yes, you may sponsor a person of your choosing. If you are a sponsor and wish to remain anonymous, then please let us know.